Weight Watchers Raspberry Pudding Cups Recipe
Weight Watchers Raspberry Pudding Cups recipe. If you’re searching for a guilt-free dessert that’s easy to prepare, you’ve come to the right place.
This delicious treat with layers of crushed cookies, creamy pudding, zesty raspberry preserves, and fluffy whipped cream to satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping you on track with your eating goals.
The main ingredients in this dessert are simple, yet they come together to create a delectable flavor profile. You can indulge without feeling guilt by using low-calorie alternatives for the pudding and whipped topping.
When choosing your cookie crumbs, opt for a lower sugar option to further reduce the calorie count.
One great tip for this recipe is to use a piping bag or plastic sandwich bag with a corner snipped off to layer the pudding, and raspberry preserves neatly. This creates an attractive presentation and makes the process much easier.
If you’re preparing this WW Friendly dessert for guests, assemble the pudding cups ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve.
These pudding cups are a delightful, low-calorie treat perfect for anyone seeking a tasty dessert without the guilt.
Enjoy the combination of textures and flavors, and don’t be afraid to get creative with the layers.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points
Weight Watchers Lemon Jello Pudding
Weight Watchers Pudding Fruit Fluff
Weight Watchers Banana Crumble Yogurt Cups
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Raspberry Pudding Cups
- 6 Individual Dessert Glasses
- 14 chocolate wafers (or vanilla wafers) crushed
- 1 package (22.5 ounce) refrigerated sugar-free vanilla pudding cups
- ½ cup sugar-free raspberry preserves
- 1½ cups frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping thawed
- Place 1 tablespoon of crushed cookies into each dessert glass.
- Add a layer of ½ pudding cup over the cookie crumbs in each glass.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of raspberry preserves on top of the pudding layer.
- Create another layer by repeating steps 1-3.
- Add a final layer of ¼ cup whipped topping on top of each dessert.
- Serve right away or keep in the refrigerator until it's time to enjoy.
Absolutely! Feel free to substitute your favorite fruit preserve to customize the recipe.
Yes, you can replace store-bought whipped topping with homemade whipped cream if you prefer. Remember to adjust the points.
Yes, you can assemble the pudding cups in advance and store them in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!