Weight Watchers Banana Crumble Yogurt Cups Recipe
Weight Watchers Banana Crumble Yogurt Cups Recipe. With these low-fat and quick and easy dessert cups, you can have your dessert and eat it too!
Made with mashed bananas, low-fat yogurt, and crumbled graham crackers, this recipe is a delicious and nutritious option that’s perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
These cups are not only tasty, but also incredibly easy to make. With simple steps and easy-to-find ingredients, you can whip up a batch in no time.
The recipe features fresh sliced bananas and crunchy graham cracker crumbs on top, adding extra flavor and texture to each serving.
Not only are they a delicious dessert, but they’re also a great option for meal prep. You can store them in the fridge for up to 12 hours, making them a perfect grab-and-go snack or a tasty addition to your lunchbox.
Weight Watchers Points
5 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 9 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Banana Crumble Yogurt Cups
- 4 Individual Dessert Glasses
- 3 sheets reduced-fat graham crackers
- 4 large bananas
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon caramel extract optional
- Crumble 1 graham cracker square each into four 8-oz glasses. Slice 2 bananas into 1⁄4-inch rounds and divide among glasses.
- Slice 2 bananas into 1/4-inch rounds and divide the slices evenly among the four glasses.
- In a medium bowl, take the remaining 2 bananas and mash them with the back of a fork until they become smooth.
- Mix in the yogurt, vanilla, and caramel extract (if using) to the mashed bananas in the bowl.
- Take 6 squares of graham crackers and crumble them. Fold the crumbled graham crackers into the banana yogurt mixture in the bowl.
- Divide the banana yogurt mixture evenly among the four glasses.
- Take the remaining 2 squares of graham crackers and crush them into crumbs. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs on top of each glass.
- Serve the dessert right away or cover the glasses and chill in the refrigerator for up to 12 hours before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!