Easy Weight Watchers Lobster Rolls Recipe
Easy Weight Watchers Lobster Rolls Recipe. If you’re in the mood for a decadent and tasty meal that won’t wreck your diet, the recipe is a must-try.
This delicious recipe is perfect for those who want to indulge in the taste of fresh lobster without worrying about the added calories. With only a few Weight Watchers points per serving, you can enjoy a meal that’s both satisfying and nourishing.
This recipe features succulent lobster cooked in butter and seasoned with salt, pepper, and a splash of lemon juice for a burst of citrusy flavor. The lobster is then combined with crunchy celery and chives, which bring a refreshing balance to each bite. All of this goodness is served on a toasted hot dog bun, adding a satisfying crunch to every mouthful.
Not only is this recipe delicious, it’s also incredibly quick and easy to make. With simple instructions and readily available ingredients, you can whip up this meal in no time. Whether you’re enjoying it for a quick lunch or as part of a family dinner, this recipe is sure to become a favorite in your household.
Don’t settle for bland and boring meals that leave you feeling unsatisfied. Try this recipe today and indulge in the taste of fresh lobster without the added calories!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan
Weight Watchers California Roll Salad
Weight Watchers Crab Quesadillas
Weight Watchers Dill Shrimp Salad Sandwich
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Easy Weight Watchers Lobster Rolls
- 3½ tablespoon unsalted butter divided
- 4 reduced calorie hot dog bun split open
- 1 pound fresh or frozen lobster meat thawed
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon celery chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoon chives chopped (optional)
- Begin by melting 1½ tablespoons of butter in a small saucepan.
- Next, brush the insides of your split hot dog buns with the melted butter and set them aside.
- Slice your lobster into bite-size pieces.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, salt, and pepper.
- Melt the butter in the skillet and then add your sliced lobster.
- Cook the lobster until it turns pink, which should take about 4 minutes.
- Once the lobster is done, transfer it and any liquid in the skillet to a bowl.
- Add lemon juice, celery, and chives to the bowl with the lobster.
- Wipe the skillet clean and set it over medium heat.
- Toast your hot dog buns, buttered-side down, until they turn golden.
- Lay each toasted bun open on a plate and fill them with the lobster mixture and any sauce that you've prepared.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!