Weight Watchers Grilled Bananas with Chocolate and Strawberries Recipe
Weight Watchers Grilled Bananas with Chocolate and Strawberries Recipe. Summertime is the perfect time to experiment with grilled fruit. Bananas, in particular, are delicious when grilled and topped with chocolate and strawberries.
The combination of sweet and smoky flavors is irresistible, and the chocolate and berries make for a beautiful presentation.
This quick and easy Summer dessert if fun and delicious. Made with bananas, ground cinnamon, dark chocolate, salt, and fresh strawberries.
You can customize this recipe as you wish. If you have extra points, or others in the family no on the WW program, you can use milk chocolate, or use more chocolate, or add in a few mini marshmallows.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan
4 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Dark chocolate is made from cocoa beans that have been roasted and ground. The cocoa beans are then combined with fat and sugar to create a smooth, rich chocolate.
Dark chocolate typically contains between 70% and 99% cocoa solids, giving it a deep, intense flavor.
Unlike milk chocolate or white chocolate, dark chocolate does not contain any additional milk solids or flavorings. This makes it a popular choice for baking and cooking, as well as for eating on its own.
Dark chocolate is also believed to be healthy, as it contains antioxidants.
Ground cinnamon is a spice made from the inner bark of the Cinnamomum tree.
It has a sweet, warm flavor and is used in sweet and savory dishes around the world.
Cinnamon is harvested by stripping the bark from the tree and then grinding it into powder.
The ground cinnamon we see in stores is usually Ceylon cinnamon, which is also sometimes called true cinnamon.
Ground cinnamon can be used in baking, cooked as a part of savory dishes, or even sprinkled on top of coffee or tea. It is a versatile spice that has been used for centuries and continues to be popular today.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Grilled Bananas with Chocolate and Strawberries
- Preheat grill to medium/high heat.
- Without peeling the bananas, cut each banana lengthwise cutting less than halfway through (don't cut all the way through)
- Sprinkle equal amounts of ground cinnamon inside each banana.
- Add equal amounts of chocolate on top of each banana.
- On preheated grill, place the bananas with the chocolate side up.
- Close the grill lid and grill approximately 3 minutes, or until the chocolate has melted.
- Place the bananas on serving plates, and sprinkle a very small amount of salt on each banana.
- Add strawberries on top of each banana.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)