Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos Recipe
Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos Recipe. If you’re looking for a quick and easy snack then you’re in luck!
These nachos are the perfect combination of savory and satisfying, made with tender chunks of chicken, zesty salsa, and melted cheese, all served atop a bed of crispy tortilla chips. And the best part?
Preparing these nachos is quick and easy, requiring just a few simple steps and a few minutes in the microwave.
Whether you’re looking for a mid-afternoon snack or a tasty appetizer to share with friends, these nachos are sure to hit the spot.
Weight Watchers Points
4 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 8 Green Plan
4 WW Freestyle Points and 8 Smart Points
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Begin by placing your chicken, salsa, and cheese into a microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave the mixture until it's heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Once it's done, remove the dish from the microwave and set it aside.
- Take your favorite chips and place them onto a plate.
- Using a spoon, scoop the chicken mixture onto the chips.
- Once you've added the chicken mixture to your liking, top it off with some finely chopped scallions and jalapeños for a bit of added flavor and spice.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!