Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos Recipe
Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos Recipe. If you’re looking for a quick and easy snack that won’t ruin your diet, then you’re in luck! These nachos are the perfect combination of healthy and delicious, making them an ideal choice for anyone looking to satisfy their cravings without the guilt.
These nachos are the perfect combination of savory and satisfying, made with tender chunks of chicken, zesty salsa, and melted cheese, all served atop a bed of crispy tortilla chips. And the best part? You won’t have to sacrifice flavor for health, as each serving comes in at a low WW Points value.
Preparing these nachos is quick and easy, requiring just a few simple steps and a few minutes in the microwave.
Whether you’re looking for a mid-afternoon snack or a tasty appetizer to share with friends, these nachos are sure to hit the spot.
So, if you’re looking for a snack that’s both delicious and nutritious, give our nachos a try.
With this recipe in your arsenal, you can enjoy all the flavor and satisfaction of your favorite snacks without derailing your weight loss goals.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 8 Green Plan
mazing Crockpot Weight Watchers Shredded Chicken Nachos
Weight Watchers Chicken And Avocado Nachos
Easy Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- 2 ounces cooked chicken breast shredded
- ¼ cup fat-free salsa
- 2 tablespoon shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 ounce baked low fat corn tortilla chips
- 1 tablespoon scallions optional
- sliced jalapeno peppers to taste
- Begin by placing your chicken, salsa, and cheese into a microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave the mixture until it's heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Once it's done, remove the dish from the microwave and set it aside.
- Take your favorite chips and place them onto a plate.
- Using a spoon, scoop the chicken mixture onto the chips.
- Once you've added the chicken mixture to your liking, top it off with some finely chopped scallions and jalapeños for a bit of added flavor and spice.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!