Easy Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos Recipe
Easy Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are a delicious and easy to make meal that can be made with minimal effort.
Simply throw all of the ingredients into the CrockPot in the morning, and it will be ready when get home from work or school, you’ll have tender, flavorful chicken that is perfect for filling tacos, or burritos. or use it on a salad.
You can customize this Mexican dish to your liking by adding your favorite toppings, like cheese, lettuce, tomato, and salsa.
To make this WW Dinner you’ll only need 3 ingredients: Low Sodium Chicken broth, taco seasoning mix, and boneless, skinless, chicken breast.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Green Plan
1 WW Smart Point
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Easy Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- In a small mixing bowl, add chicken broth. Stir in taco seasoning to mix well.
- In the slow cooker, add chicken, then pour the broth mix over top.
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. Pour chicken broth mixture over chicken.
- Set the slow cooker to LOW setting, and cook for approximately 6 to 8 hours.
- Using shredding claws, or 2 forks, shred the chicken.
You May Also Like:
- Score Big with These Weight Watchers Game Day Recipes
- Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins
- Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza
- Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!