Easy Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos Recipe
Easy Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are a delicious and easy to make meal that can be made with minimal effort.
Simply throw all of the ingredients into the CrockPot in the morning, and it will be ready when get home from work or school, you’ll have tender, flavorful chicken that is perfect for filling tacos, or burritos. or use it on a salad.
You can customize this Mexican dish to your liking by adding your favorite toppings, like cheese, lettuce, tomato, and salsa.
To make this WW Dinner you’ll only need 3 ingredients: Low Sodium Chicken broth, taco seasoning mix, and boneless, skinless, chicken breast.
Weight Watchers Points
0 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 1 Green Plan
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Crock-Pot Large 8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Auto Warm Setting and Cookbook
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Easy Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- In a small mixing bowl, add chicken broth. Stir in taco seasoning to mix well.
- In the slow cooker, add chicken, then pour the broth mix over top.
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. Pour chicken broth mixture over chicken.
- Set the slow cooker to LOW setting, and cook for approximately 6 to 8 hours.
- Using shredding claws, or 2 forks, shred the chicken.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!