Simple Roasted Chicken Breast Recipe
Simple Roasted Chicken Breast (Weight Watchers) Recipe. If you’re searching for an easy-to-make and nutritious meal that’s bursting with flavor, then you’ve come to the right place.
This recipe uses bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts seasoned with salt and pepper, and roasted to perfection in the oven.
This recipe is a fantastic option for anyone seeking a simple and easy-to-make meal that doesn’t compromise on taste. It pairs perfectly with a variety of sides, such as roasted vegetables or a simple salad.
It’s also family friendly, so you don’t have to make separate meals for the kids. It’s also zero points so make it often!
Weight Watchers Points
0 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Simple Roasted Chicken Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Apply nonstick spray on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken.
- Place the chicken on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the chicken reaches 165°F. This will take about 30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven.
- Separate the chicken from the bone and discard the skin.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Vegetable Calzone
- 25 Weight Watchers Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet