Weight Watchers Thyme Potato Pancakes Recipe
Weight Watchers Thyme Potato Pancakes Recipe. With a simple list of ingredients, they’re easy to make and won’t derail your diet. They’re the perfect side dish for Breakfast, Brunch, or Dinner, and they’re family friendly!
So, what goes into these delicious potato pancakes? Potatoes, onions, scallions, flour, thyme, egg, salt, and pepper. That’s it! Each ingredient is carefully chosen to provide maximum flavor and nutrition without any unnecessary calories or fat.
One of the best things about these pancakes is their size. At just 3 inches in diameter and ¼-inch thick, they’re the perfect size for a light snack or side dish.
They’re baked instead of fried, so they’re a healthier alternative to traditional potato pancakes.
But don’t let their small size fool you. These pancakes are bursting with flavor. The combination of potatoes, onions, and thyme creates a savory taste that’s hard to resist.
With only 67 calories per serving, you can enjoy them guilt-free.
They’re low fat, low calorie, gluten free, and vegetarian!
If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious snack or side dish, give them a try. Your taste buds (and your waistline) will thank you.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
Weight Watchers Baked Latkes
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Latkes
Weight Watchers Apple And Potato Latkes
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Thyme Potato Pancakes
- 1½ pounds potatoes peeled, grated and well-drained
- 1 small onion grated
- 4 medium scallions chopped
- 6 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme minced
- 1 large egg
- kosher salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF
- Prepare two baking sheets by lining them with parchment paper.
- Take a strainer and line it with paper towels. Place the potatoes and onions in the strainer and press out any excess water.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onions, scallions, flour, thyme, egg, salt, and pepper. Gently toss to combine.
- Using a ¼-cup measure, scoop the potato mixture into your hands. Form each scoop into a round pancake that is 3-inches in diameter and about ¼-inch thick.
- Place the pancakes onto the prepared baking sheets. Repeat with the remaining mixture until you have eight pancakes on each sheet.
- Coat the pancakes with cooking spray.
- Bake the pancakes for 10 minutes, then remove them from the oven.
- Flip the pancakes over, coat them with cooking spray, and rotate the pans in the oven.
- Bake the pancakes for an additional 10 minutes, then rotate the pans in the oven again.
- Continue baking until the pancakes are well-browned, which should take about 10 more minutes.
- Remove the potato pancakes from the baking sheets and place them on a serving platter.
- If desired, sprinkle lightly with additional kosher salt before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!