Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce Recipe. Packed with flavor, this sauce is a delightful addition to any dish.
This Asian-inspired barbecue sauce pairs beautifully with a variety of dishes. Serve it alongside grilled chicken or beef for a flavorful twist.
It also works wonders as a marinade or glaze for your favorite protein. Looking to add some excitement to your stir-fries or fried rice? Just drizzle this sauce over the top and enjoy the explosion of flavors.
When preparing this recipe, a helpful tip is to adjust the consistency of the sauce to your liking. If you prefer a thicker sauce, simply cook it a little longer on low heat. Conversely, if you prefer a thinner consistency, reduce the cooking time. It’s all about finding your perfect balance.
Now, you may be wondering how to store this delectable sauce. After making it, transfer the sauce to a covered plastic or glass container. Pop it in the refrigerator, and it will stay fresh for up to one week.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 WW Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Put all the ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook the ingredients on medium heat while stirring every now and then until the sauce starts to simmer.
- Turn down the heat to low and keep cooking until the sauce becomes as thick as you like, about 5 minutes.
- Allow the sauce to cool down for 10 minutes before serving.
- Put the sauce in a container made of plastic or glass, and cover it up.
- Keep the container in the fridge and you can use the sauce for up to 1 week.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!