Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake) Recipe
Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake) Recipe. If you’re looking for a fast and delicious treat to make for your next special occasion, these chocolate truffles are a great option. Not only do they require minimal effort, but they also have an exquisite gourmet flavor.
They are made with rich, velvety chocolate that creates a delightful melty texture when enjoyed. The best part of this dessert is that there’s no baking required!
Warning! If you can’t eat just one, don’t make them. The points are high and there’s a lot of sugar, so they are meant for special occasions.
To make them you will need chocolate chips, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and crushed nuts.
They are perfect for The Holidays, Christmas, New Years, or whenever you crave a bit of chocolate.
With these delicious truffles on the menu, your guests will be truly impressed.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan
4 WW Smart Point
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Weight Watchers No-Bake Chocolate Rum Balls
Weight Watchers Healthy Chocolate Fudge
Weight Watchers Swedish Chocolate Balls
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar melted
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup crushed nuts
- Add water to the bottom of a double boiler and place over medium/high heat to bring to a simmer.
- Place chocolate chips in the top of the double boiler, Using a rubber spatula, stir constantly, scraping the chocolate off of the sides often, for Approximately 5 minutes, or until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- A little at a time, mix in confectioners' sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth and well blended.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to cool for approximately 1 hour.
- Using a melon baller, make 1 inch balls, and roll in crushed nuts to coat.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!