Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake) Recipe
Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake) Recipe. If you’re looking for a fast and delicious treat to make for your next special occasion, these chocolate truffles are a great option. Not only do they require minimal effort, but they also have an exquisite gourmet flavor.
They are made with rich, velvety chocolate that creates a delightful melty texture when enjoyed. The best part of this dessert is that there’s no baking required!
Warning! If you can’t eat just one, don’t make them. The points are high and there’s a lot of sugar, so they are meant for special occasions.
To make them you will need chocolate chips, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and crushed nuts.
They are perfect for The Holidays, Christmas, New Years, or whenever you crave a bit of chocolate.
With these delicious truffles on the menu, your guests will be truly impressed.
Weight Watchers Points
5 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan
4 WW Smart Point
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles
- Add water to the bottom of a double boiler and place over medium/high heat to bring to a simmer.
- Place chocolate chips in the top of the double boiler, Using a rubber spatula, stir constantly, scraping the chocolate off of the sides often, for Approximately 5 minutes, or until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- A little at a time, mix in confectioners' sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth and well blended.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to cool for approximately 1 hour.
- Using a melon baller, make 1 inch balls, and roll in crushed nuts to coat.
4 WW Smart Point We are not associated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Double check points on their official calculator.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!