Weight Watchers Cranberry Pear Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Cranberry Pear Salad Recipe. This recipe is the perfect addition to any Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
It’s light yet satisfying and it tastes great! The cranberries add a pop of color, while the pears are sweet and juicy.
This is also a dish that can be served year round- just change up the fruit in season or when you have access to different produce depending on what you have at home!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cranberry Pear Salad
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp coarse ground mustard
- 2 tsp shallots minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper freshly ground
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 large ripe pear cored and thinly sliced into 12 pieces
- 6 tbsp unsalted, dry-roasted almonds chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- In a small sized mixing bowl, add water, olive oil, red wine vinegar, maple syrup, coarse ground mustard, shallots, salt, and pepper.
- Using a whisk, whisk until well blended.
- In a large bowl, add approximately ¼ cup of the dressing.
- In the large bowl, add the baby spinach, and toss to coat well.
- Place 2 cups of the spinach on each of 4 salad plates.
- Place 3 slices of pear on each salad plate.
- Top each salad plate with 1½ tablespoons of chopped almonds, and 1 tablespoon of cranberries.
- Add approximately 1 tablespoon of the dressing on each salad.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!