Weight Watchers Cranberry Pear Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Cranberry Pear Salad Recipe. This recipe is the perfect addition to any Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. It’s light yet satisfying and it tastes great! The cranberries add a pop of color, while the pears are sweet and juicy. This is also a dish that can be served year round- just change up the fruit in season or when you have access to different produce depending on what you have at home!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Cranberry Pear Salad
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp coarse ground mustard
- 2 tsp shallots minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper freshly ground
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 large ripe pear cored and thinly sliced into 12 pieces
- 6 tbsp unsalted, dry-roasted almonds chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- In a small sized mixing bowl, add water, olive oil, red wine vinegar, maple syrup, coarse ground mustard, shallots, salt, and pepper.
- Using a whisk, whisk until well blended.
- In a large bowl, add approximately ¼ cup of the dressing.
- In the large bowl, add the baby spinach, and toss to coat well.
- Place 2 cups of the spinach on each of 4 salad plates.
- Place 3 slices of pear on each salad plate.
- Top each salad plate with 1½ tablespoons of chopped almonds, and 1 tablespoon of cranberries.
- Add approximately 1 tablespoon of the dressing on each salad.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Simple Weight Watchers Shrimp Fried Rice
- Best Weight Watchers Coq Au Vin
- Simple Weight Watchers Whipped Guacamole
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!