Weight Watchers Quick Flounder (Pan Fried) Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick Flounder (Pan Fried) Recipe. This seafood recipe is perfect for lunch or dinner.
To make this meal you will need flounder filets, dijon mustard, egg white, yellow cornmeal, parmesan cheese, dried thyme, salt, pepper, olive oil, and fresh lemon.
This quick and easy WW friendly main dish is ready in just 25 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
3 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Quick Flounder (Pan Fried)
- Rinse the fish under running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the fish on a plate and spread mustard on both sides.
- Crack an egg and separate the white from the yolk. Dip the fish in the egg white.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together cornmeal, cheese, thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- Dust the fish with the cornmeal mixture, making sure to cover both sides.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat it over medium to medium-high heat.
- Add oil to the skillet and wait until it shimmers.
- Place the fish in the skillet and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes on one side.
- Flip the fish and continue to cook it until it's done on the other side, about 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Serve the fish with lemon wedges on the side.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!