Weight Watchers Quick Flounder (Pan Fried) Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick Flounder (Pan Fried) Recipe. This dinner recipe is a healthy and delicious option for dinner.
Made with fresh flounder, mustard, egg white, cornmeal, cheese, thyme, salt, black pepper, oil, and lemon wedges, it’s a low-calorie and high-protein meal that’s perfect for those who want to maintain their weight.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
Weight Watchers Fish And Chips
Weight Watchers Cornmeal Breaded Fish Fingers (Air Fryer)
Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Quick Flounder (Pan Fried)
- 1 pound 4 (4-oz) fillets flounder fillets
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 egg white whipped until stiff
- ¼ cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ fresh lemon cut into 4 wedges
- Rinse the fish under running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the fish on a plate and spread mustard on both sides.
- Crack an egg and separate the white from the yolk. Dip the fish in the egg white.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together cornmeal, cheese, thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- Dust the fish with the cornmeal mixture, making sure to cover both sides.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat it over medium to medium-high heat.
- Add oil to the skillet and wait until it shimmers.
- Place the fish in the skillet and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes on one side.
- Flip the fish and continue to cook it until it's done on the other side, about 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Serve the fish with lemon wedges on the side.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!