Weight Watchers Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower Recipe
Weight Watchers Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower Recipe is a perfect choice for those who want a healthy and delicious side dish.
It’s low calorie, low carb, and vegetarian making it a great side to any meal.
You only need a few ingredients such as cauliflower, olive oil, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese to create a savory and satisfying flavor.
To make the roasted cauliflower turn out perfectly, spread it out evenly onto a baking sheet.
You can also try sprinkling some garlic powder or paprika for an extra burst of flavor. If you’re short on time, you can make the roasted cauliflower ahead of time and reheat it later.
This cauliflower recipe is also a great source of nutrition. It’s packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals, making it a perfect choice for those who want to maintain a balanced diet.
It’s a quick and easy dish that you can have on the table in 22 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
1 WW Freestyle Point and 2 Smart Points
Weight Watchers Grilled Pesto Cauliflower
Weight Watchers Oven-Roasted Cauliflower
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Poppers
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower
- 6 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower florets thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan-Romano cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Take a large bowl and add cauliflower, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the ingredients well to combine them.
- Transfer the cauliflower mixture onto a large baking sheet.
- Spread the mixture into a single layer.
- Roast the cauliflower in the oven, tossing occasionally, until it turns golden brown for about 15 minutes.
- Once done, remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Place the roasted cauliflower into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle cheese over the cauliflower.
- Toss the cauliflower mixture well to mix the cheese.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!