Weight Watchers Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower Recipe
Weight Watchers Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower Recipe is a perfect choice for those who want a delicious side dish.
It’s low calorie, low carb, and vegetarian making it a great side to any meal.
You only need a few ingredients such as cauliflower, olive oil, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese to create a savory and satisfying flavor.
To make the roasted cauliflower turn out perfectly, spread it out evenly onto a baking sheet.
You can also try sprinkling some garlic powder or paprika for an extra burst of flavor. If you’re short on time, you can make the roasted cauliflower ahead of time and reheat it later.
It’s a quick and easy dish that you can have on the table in 22 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
1 Point (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
1 WW Freestyle Point and 2 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Take a large bowl and add cauliflower, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the ingredients well to combine them.
- Transfer the cauliflower mixture onto a large baking sheet.
- Spread the mixture into a single layer.
- Roast the cauliflower in the oven, tossing occasionally, until it turns golden brown for about 15 minutes.
- Once done, remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Place the roasted cauliflower into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle cheese over the cauliflower.
- Toss the cauliflower mixture well to mix the cheese.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!