Weight Watches Spinach Souffle Recipe
Weight Watches Spinach Souffle Recipe. If you’re craving a dish that’s both delicious and healthy, this might be just what you need.
Made with eggs, spinach, and cheese, this recipe is low in calories and packed with flavor.
It’s perfect for brunch or as a light dinner option. You can also experiment with adding some chopped veggies for an extra serving of fiber and vitamins.
Don’t forget to pair it with a simple green salad or some roasted veggies to make it a complete and satisfying meal.
This souffle is an easy recipe to make ahead of time and reheat for a quick and healthy meal during the week.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points 3 Smart Points
Weight Watchers Cheddar And Spinach Frittata
Weight Watchers Spinach Mushroom Quiche
Weight Watchers Spinach Lentil Soup
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watches Spinach Souffle
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup 1% milk
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- Preheat oven the to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together one egg, some milk, cheese, minced garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add spinach leaves to the bowl and mix everything together.
- Transfer the mixture to a small casserole dish.
- Place the casserole dish in the preheated oven.
- Bake the dish for approximately 20 minutes, or until it is lightly set.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!