Weight Watchers Grilled Garlic Herb Shrimp Recipe
Weight Watchers Grilled Garlic Herb Shrimp Recipe.
A quick and easy marinated dish that’s ready in 27 minutes.
Seasoned with lemon juice, paprika, Italian seasoning, garlic, basil, pepper, and brown sugar.
Low Carb and Gluten Free
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Seafood Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Grilled Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a grill, or is weather a problem? Check out this Indoor Grill:
Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill
Check it out here!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Grilled Garlic Herb Shrimp
- 2 lbs large shrimp peeled deveined
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic sliced
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- In a Zip Lock bag, add shrimp, olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, Italian seasoning, pepper, garlic, basil, and brown sugar.
- Place bag in the refrigerator and let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Remove shrimp from the bag and place on preheated grill.
- Grill for 5 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through to char both sides.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!
Love this recipe! So quick and easy with great flavor. Make this often and use the shrimp in salad. It’s become a new favorite!