Weight Watchers Homemade Hash Browns Recipe
Weight Watchers Homemade Hash Browns Recipe. This delectable side dish is perfect for those following the WW program, or anyone looking to add a little variety to their morning meals.
These homemade hash browns are made with wholesome ingredients like potatoes, paprika, salt, pepper, broth, and vinegar.
You’ll love the delightful blend of flavors and textures that these hash browns provide, ensuring that you start your day on the right foot.
Whether you’re a seasoned WW member or you’re just looking for an alternative to traditional hash browns, this recipe is sure to become a favorite in your household.
It’s versatile enough to be enjoyed for breakfast, brunch, or even a quick and easy dinner side dish option.
Weight Watchers Points
4 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
4 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Homemade Hash Browns
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
- Fill the saucepan with enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Set the saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Bring the water to a boil, and boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water from the saucepan and set the potatoes aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the drained potatoes to the skillet.
- Add paprika, salt, and pepper on the potatoes and stir to coat well.
- Sauté the potatoes for 2 minutes.
- Pour the chicken broth and red wine vinegar into the skillet.
- Cook the potatoes, stirring frequently, approximately 3 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)