Weight Watchers Homemade Hash Browns Recipe
Weight Watchers Homemade Hash Browns Recipe. This delectable dish is perfect for those following the WW program, or anyone looking to add a little variety to their morning meals while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
These homemade hash browns are made with wholesome ingredients like potatoes, paprika, salt, pepper, broth, and vinegar. They’re not only low fat making them a fantastic choice for a satisfying and guilt-free breakfast option.
You’ll love the delightful blend of flavors and textures that these hash browns provide, ensuring that you start your day on the right foot.
Whether you’re a seasoned Weight Watchers member or you’re just looking for a healthier alternative to traditional hash browns, this recipe is sure to become a favorite in your household.
It’s versatile enough to be enjoyed for breakfast, brunch, or even a quick and easy dinner side dish option.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Homemade Hash Browns
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
- Fill the saucepan with enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Set the saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Bring the water to a boil, and boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water from the saucepan and set the potatoes aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the drained potatoes to the skillet.
- Add paprika, salt, and pepper on the potatoes and stir to coat well.
- Sauté the potatoes for 2 minutes.
- Pour the chicken broth and red wine vinegar into the skillet.
- Cook the potatoes, stirring frequently, approximately 3 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Hot and Sour Pork Soup
- 20 Easy Weight Watchers Salad Dressing Recipes
- Weight Watchers Crepe Recipes (Easy and Delicious)
- Weight Watchers Spicy Sweet Potato French Fries
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Soup Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!