Weight Watchers Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough Recipe
Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough Recipe (Weight Watchers Friendly). Indulging in cookie dough is a guilty pleasure for many, but what if you could enjoy it guilt-free? This recipe is a delicious and fun way to satisfy your sweet tooth without compromising your health.
This egg-free and gluten-free cookie dough recipe is made with wholesome ingredients like chickpeas, almond butter, and almond milk, providing a healthier alternative to traditional cookie dough.
The colorful sprinkles used to decorate the cookie dough are made from natural ingredients, so you can feel good about what you’re eating.
Preparing the dough is quick and easy, requiring just a food processor to blend the ingredients together.
You can enjoy the cookie dough straight out of the bowl. This recipe is perfect for anyone who wants to indulge in a sweet treat without the guilt or worries about unhealthy ingredients.
Not only is this recipe a healthier option, but it also offers a fun twist with its confetti-like appearance. The colorful sprinkles give the cookie dough a playful and celebratory vibe that is perfect for sharing with friends and family.
Whether you’re a health-conscious person or simply looking for a delicious and fun way to satisfy your sweet tooth, our Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough recipe is a perfect choice.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
Weight Watchers Caramel Cookies
Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (Without Baking)
Weight Watchers Snowflake Spritz Cookies
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough Recipe
- 1 can (15oz) garbanzo beans (chickpeas) rinsed and drained
- ⅓ cup unsweetened powdered almond butter
- ¼ cup light brown sugar unpacked
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup colored sprinkles
- Place the chickpeas in a food processor.
- Process the chickpeas in the food processor for about 1 minute or until they are almost smooth.
- Add the almond butter, brown sugar, almond milk, vanilla extract, and cream cheese to the food processor.
- Process the mixture until it becomes smooth and creamy. This should take about 1 minute.
- Spoon the creamy chickpea spread into a bowl.
- Stir in sprinkles.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!