Weight Watchers Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe. This recipe is incredibly simple and easy to follow, with only a few basic steps to create a tasty and satisfying dish.
To take your Crab Cakes to the next level, serve them on a bed of greens and add a splash of lemon juice. This dish is perfect for a family dinner, a special occasion, or even a dinner party with friends.
The subtle blend of seasonings and the rich taste of the crabmeat are sure to be a hit with everyone at the table.
A delicious dinner option that’s quick and easy to make. Whether you’re a seafood lover or just looking for a new recipe to try, this dish will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
Weight Watchers Points
6 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe
- 1 pound Cooked Crabmeat clean shells and cartilage
- ¾ cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 shallots finely chopped
- ¼ cup 1% low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Chesapeake Bay seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2½ cups mixed green lettuce
- Begin by combining the crabmeat, breadcrumbs, shallots, milk, mayonnaise, parsley, bay seasoning, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Using moistened hands, shape the mixture into eight small round cakes and cover them with plastic wrap.
- Place the cakes in the refrigerator for one hour to chill.
- Take out a sheet of wax paper and spread flour evenly across it.
- Remove the crab cakes from the refrigerator and lightly coat each one on both sides with the flour.
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the crab cakes in the skillet until they are golden brown and crispy, approximately 4 or 5 minutes on each side.
- Line a serving platter with greens.
- Place the cooked crab cakes on top of the greens on the serving platter.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!
Yes, these crab cakes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, simply bake them in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
Some good side dishes to serve with Maryland Crab Cakes include steamed vegetables, such as broccoli or green beans, a side salad, or roasted potatoes.
While fresh crab meat is recommended for the best taste and texture, canned crab meat can be used as a substitute if fresh crab meat is not available.