Weight Watchers Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Avocado Salsa Recipe
Weight Watchers Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Avocado Salsa Recipe. This meal features tender boneless skinless chicken breast marinated in a tangy and flavorful mixture of lime juice, pineapple juice, cilantro, oil, cumin, and salt.
The chicken is then grilled to perfection and topped with a sweet and refreshing salsa made with juicy pineapple, creamy avocado, and zesty lime juice.
This recipe is not only tasty, but it’s also WW Friendly, making it a great option for those who are looking to watch their weight while still enjoying delicious food.
The salsa is loaded with healthy ingredients like avocado and pineapple, which are packed with nutrients and vitamins that your body will love.
Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a tasty dish to impress your friends and family, this recipe is sure to be a hit.
So fire up the grill and get ready to enjoy a delicious and healthy meal that you can feel good about!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Grilled Chicken with Avocado-Pineapple Salsa
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin or to taste, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 (4oz each) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1½ cups pineapple diced
- 1 medium avocado diced
- 2 tablespoon red onion chopped
- cooking spray
- In a small bowl, mix together lime juice, pineapple juice, cilantro, oil, 1/4 tsp of cumin, and salt.
- Remove 5 tbsp of the juice mixture and put it in a zip-top food storage bag or a glass container with a lid. Keep the bowl with the remaining juice mixture aside.
- Add garlic and the remaining 1/2 tsp of cumin to the bag or container.
- Add chicken to the bag or container, seal it, and turn it over to coat the chicken with the mixture. Alternatively, toss the chicken in the container and then cover it.
- Refrigerate the chicken in the marinade for at least 30 minutes, or up to several hours.
- To make the salsa, add pineapple, avocado, and onion to the bowl with the remaining lime juice mixture. Toss gently to coat.
- Coat the grill rack or stove-top grill pan with cooking spray, and heat to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Grill the chicken until it is cooked through, flipping it once, for about 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Transfer the chicken to plates and top with the salsa.
- Season with salt and serve with lime wedges, if desired.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!