Weight Watchers Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Avocado Salsa Recipe
Weight Watchers Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Avocado Salsa Recipe. This meal features tender boneless skinless chicken breast marinated in a tangy and flavorful mixture of lime juice, pineapple juice, cilantro, oil, cumin, and salt.
The salsa is loaded with ingredients like avocado and pineapple, which are packed with nutrients and vitamins that your body will love.
So fire up the grill and get ready to enjoy a delicious dinner that you can feel good about!
Weight Watchers Points
3 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
3 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Grilled Chicken with Avocado-Pineapple Salsa
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin or to taste, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 (4oz each) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1½ cups pineapple diced
- 1 medium avocado diced
- 2 tablespoon red onion chopped
- cooking spray
- In a small bowl, mix together lime juice, pineapple juice, cilantro, oil, 1/4 tsp of cumin, and salt.
- Remove 5 tbsp of the juice mixture and put it in a zip-top food storage bag or a glass container with a lid. Keep the bowl with the remaining juice mixture aside.
- Add garlic and the remaining 1/2 tsp of cumin to the bag or container.
- Add chicken to the bag or container, seal it, and turn it over to coat the chicken with the mixture. Alternatively, toss the chicken in the container and then cover it.
- Refrigerate the chicken in the marinade for at least 30 minutes, or up to several hours.
- To make the salsa, add pineapple, avocado, and onion to the bowl with the remaining lime juice mixture. Toss gently to coat.
- Coat the grill rack or stove-top grill pan with cooking spray, and heat to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Grill the chicken until it is cooked through, flipping it once, for about 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Transfer the chicken to plates and top with the salsa.
- Season with salt and serve with lime wedges, if desired.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!