Weight Watchers Huevos Rancheros Recipes
Weight Watchers Huevos Rancheros Recipe
A Classic Mexican Breakfast or Brunch recipe with homemade salsa, black beans, eggs, corn tortillas, feta cheese, and cilantro.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
1 WW Freestyle Point and 4 SmartPoints.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Huevos Rancheros
- 1 small onion
- 2 small tomatoes
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper chopped
- ½ tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic 1 chopped, 1 smashed
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 15½ oz canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 4 large eggs
- 4 (6-inch each) corn tortillas warmed
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbled
For the Salsa:
- In a large mixing bowl, grate onion and tomatoes.
- Add in jalapeno, hot sauce, cumin, chopped garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to a skillet. Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Heat over low heat until salsa slightly thickens, approx 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
For the Huevos Rancheros:
- In the same skillet, add smashed garlic, beans, a pinch of salt, and ½ cup of warm water. Heat over low heat until warm. Smash a little bit with a fork
- In another skillet, add 2 TBSP oil. Heat over medium heat. Fry eggs. Season with pepper to taste.
- On individual plates, add 1 (warm) tortilla. Equally divide bean mixture between each tortilla. Top with 1 egg, salsa, and cheese. Add cilantro and the rest of the salsa. Serve.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!