Weight Watchers Mexican Beef Recipe
Weight Watchers Mexican Beef Recipe in the Slow Cooker
Chuck roast, green chile pepper, onion, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce.
A delicious meal.
Make tacos, or burritos.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 8 Green Plan.
7 WW Freestyle Points and 8 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Slow cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Mexican Beef
- Trim fat off of roast. Season with pepper and salt.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil. Heat over medium/high heat.
- Carefully place roast in skillet. Brown all sides.
- Place roast in slow cooker set to high heat. Add onions, chile powder, chili peppers, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. Add water to cover approx ⅓ of roast
- Cover and cook for approx 6 hours. Make sure there is always liquid on the bottom.
- Reduce heat to low and cook an additional 2 – 4 hours or until meat falls apart.
- Move roast to a large bowl. Shred using 2 forks.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!