Weight Watchers Southwestern Pork Chops Recipe
Weight Watchers Southwestern Pork Chops Recipe with garlic, cayenne pepper, cumin, and chili powder.
A healthy and easy baked meal.
Low calorie with 345 calories, and 41 grams of protein.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan
7 WW Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Pork Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Southwestern Pork Chop
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 6 (4 – 6 oz each) pork chops
- In a small bowl combine garlic, salt, cayenne pepper, cumin and chili powder.
- Place Pork Chops in a shallow baking dish, generously cover with spice rub, Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until done.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!