Weight Watchers Southwestern Pork Chops Recipe
Weight Watchers Southwestern Pork Chops Recipe with garlic, cayenne pepper, cumin, and chili powder.
A healthy and easy baked meal.
Low calorie with 345 calories, and 41 grams of protein.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan
7 WW Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Southwestern Pork Chop
- In a small bowl combine garlic, salt, cayenne pepper, cumin and chili powder.
- Place Pork Chops in a shallow baking dish, generously cover with spice rub, Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until done.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!