Weight Watchers Pumpkin Waffles Recipe
Fall is the time of year when pumpkin spice flavored everything comes out to make our mornings a little more delicious. This recipe for Weight Watchers Pumpkin Waffles is perfect for breakfast on chilly fall mornings, or even as an afternoon pick me up with some coffee.
Made from scratch with flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, canola oil, canned pumpkin, molasses, buttermilk, egg, and Splenda.
This quick and easy breakfast, or brunch is ready in 20 minutes, and makes a delicious Fall breakfast! It’s also a great option for Thanksgiving Day Breakfast.
If you love pumpkin, you will love these waffles!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Friendly Pumpkin Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Friendly Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Friendly Breakfast Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Waffle Iron? We recommend the Cuisinart Waffle Maker! You can get yours delivered to you home here!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Waffles
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup flour – all-purpose
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp canola oil
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp molasses
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp Splenda granular sugar substitute
- Preheat your waffle iron as directed on the packaging.
- Prepare the waffle iron by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add baking soda, baking powder, flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger. Mix well and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, add pumpkin, molasses, buttermilk, and canola oil. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar substitute and eggs. Using a whisk, blend well.
- Whisk in the pumpkin mixture until mixed well.
- Stir in the dry mixture until just moistened. Don't over blend.
- Carefully pour onto the prepared, preheated waffle iron and bake approx 5 minutes, or until at desired doneness. Repeat for each waffle.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!