Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker) Recipe
Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker) Recipe. This recipe brings together wholesome ingredients in a way that aligns perfectly with your weight-conscious dietary choices.
The star of the show? Fresh, juicy blueberries. Their vibrant color and juicy sweetness complement the rich, moist cake.
What makes this recipe even more appealing is the use of a slow cooker. Yes, you heard right. A slow cooker isn’t just for savory stews and soups anymore.
It’s a versatile kitchen tool that makes baking a breeze. This method is great for those who enjoy hands-off cooking, as it takes care of the baking process while you’re free to go about your day.
This blueberry coffee cake goes perfectly with a cup of coffee or tea in the morning. But don’t limit yourself to breakfast. It’s also a fantastic choice for a light dessert or afternoon snack.
And if you’re wondering about tips and tricks, remember, the key to a great cake is in the mixing – don’t overdo it. Just mix until everything is combined, then fold in your blueberries. You’ll get a light, fluffy cake every time!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Points
5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Store leftover coffee cake in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Certainly! This recipe is versatile. Try swapping the blueberries for blackberries, raspberries, or even chopped apples or peaches.
Yes, you can substitute the regular flour for a gluten-free flour blend of your choice.
Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- In a large bowl, combine both types of flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, mix together the egg, yogurt, oil, and vanilla extract until it's well combined.
- Beat the egg mixture into the flour mixture with a wooden spoon until it becomes smooth.
- Stir the blueberries into the batter.
- Prepare a 2-quart round soufflé dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the prepared soufflé dish.
- Cover the dish tightly with aluminum foil, making sure the sprayed side is facing down to prevent water from getting in.
- Fill a 5-quart or larger slow cooker with 2 cups of hot water.
- Place the covered dish into the slow cooker.
- Cover the slow cooker and set it on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- After cooking, remove the dish from the slow cooker and allow it to cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Invert the cake onto another wire rack, letting it cool completely.
- Just before serving, dust the cake with powdered sugar.
- Slice the cake into 8 equal sized pieces.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!