Weight Watchers Crispy Romano Cheese French Fries Recipe
Weight Watchers Crispy Romano Cheese French Fries Recipe, a delightful side dish that pairs perfectly with your favorite meals.
Made with simple ingredients and cooked in an air fryer, these fries are not only delicious but also a great vegetarian option.
Serve them alongside your favorite burgers or sandwiches for a satisfying meal. The Romano cheese seasoning adds a burst of flavor that takes these fries to the next level, making them a crowd-pleaser.
Say goodbye to ordinary fries and give your taste buds a delightful surprise with this crispy creation.
Weight Watchers Points
5 Points (2022/2024 Plan)
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
We are not associated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Double check points on their official calculator.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Crispy Romano Cheese French Fries
- Trim the ends of the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into thin sticks, about half an inch wide.
- Place the potato sticks in a large bowl of cold water and let them soak for 30 minutes.
- Drain the soaked potatoes in a colander.
- Lay the potato sticks on a double layer of paper towels and pat them dry.
- Wipe the bowl clean and set it aside.
- In a small cup, mix together Romano cheese and seasoning blend to make a seasoning mix.
- Preheat your air fryer to 340°F for 3 minutes.
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket with nonstick spray.
- Put the dried potato sticks back into the cleaned bowl and drizzle them with cooking oil. Toss them until evenly coated.
- Place the coated potato sticks in the fryer basket.
- Air fry the potatoes until they are partially cooked, which should take about 13-15 minutes. Shake the basket a few times to ensure even cooking. Wipe the bowl clean.
- Increase the air fryer temperature to 400°F.
- Continue air frying the potatoes until they become lightly golden, about 11-13 minutes, tossing them once.
- Transfer the fries to the cleaned bowl and sprinkle them with the cheese seasoning mix. Toss them until evenly coated.
- Return the fries to the fryer basket and air fry for an additional 3-5 minutes until they are golden and crispy.
- Sprinkle the fries evenly with salt.
- Transfer the crispy cheese fries to a serving bowl and sprinkle them with any remaining seasoning mix from the bowl.
You May Also Like