Weight Watchers Spicy Chicken Pasta Recipe
Weight Watchers Spicy Chicken Pasta is a delicious and satisfying dinner option that is both healthy and comforting.
Made with juicy chicken breast, cheesy pasta, and a blend of spices including cumin, jalapeno pepper, and cayenne pepper, this dish is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
Perfect for those who are counting calories and looking for a nutritious meal that still satisfies your cravings for comfort food.
So, let’s enjoy a spicy and flavorful Weight Watchers Spicy Chicken Pasta tonight for dinner!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Spicy Chicken Pasta
- 3 tbsp margarine – light
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1½ tsp coriander
- 1½ cups onions chopped
- 1½ tsp cumin
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cups diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 large jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 1½ tsp salt
- ½ cup swiss cheese – low-fat grated
- ½ cup cheddar cheese – low-fat grated
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese – part-slim grated
- 1 lbs penne pasta cooked and drained
- 2 cups chicken breasts – cooked chopped
- ½ cup dried breadcrumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 350° F, Prepare a 9X13 baking dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large saute pan, melt margarine over medium/high heat. Add in garlic, coriander, onion, and cumin. Saute until onion is soft, approx 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir in flour. Cook additional 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in milk using a wire whisk. Continue stirring until milk and flour are mixed well.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, add in cayenne pepper, tomatoes with juice, jalapeno pepper, and salt. Simmer approx 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked pasta, cooked chicken, and prepared cheese sauce. Mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, add bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Mix well. Sprinkle the mix on top of the pasta mix.
- Bake until the topping is a golden brown. Approx 30 – 35 minutes. Serve
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!