Homemade Weight Watchers Individual Peach Pies Recipe
Homemade Weight Watchers Individual Peach Pies Recipe. These individual peach pies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and are a cinch to make.
With a combination of fresh peaches, a flaky refrigerated pie crust, and a hint of ginger root, these pies are bursting with flavor.
To whip up these mouthwatering pies, you’ll need just a handful of ingredients. Grab some ripe peaches, granulated sugar, ginger root, cornstarch, and a pinch of salt to enhance the natural sweetness of the peaches.
For the crust, you’ll use a convenient refrigerated pie crust that saves you time and effort. Finish off the pies with a sprinkle of powdered sugar for that extra touch of sweetness.
These individual peach pies are a versatile dessert option. Serve them as a delightful after-dinner treat for your family or make them ahead of time for a sweet snack whenever you’re craving something tasty.
Pair them with a scoop of low-fat vanilla ice cream or a dollop of light whipped cream for an indulgent twist.
The best part? These pies fit perfectly into your WW plan, with 6 Points on the Blue Plan and 5 Points on the Green Plan.
Here’s a helpful tip: if you don’t have a 4-inch diameter glass or circle cookie cutter, get creative! Find a similar-sized object in your kitchen, like a small bowl or even a jar lid, and use it as a guide to cut your crust circles.
Now that you’re equipped with all the details, it’s time to get baking! Follow the simple steps in the recipe to create these scrumptious Homemade Weight Watchers Individual Peach Pies and savor the fruity goodness. Enjoy!
Weight Watchers Points
6 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 5 WW Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, frozen peaches can be used as a substitute. Just make sure to thaw them and drain any excess liquid before using.
Absolutely! These pies can be made ahead of time and stored at room temperature until you’re ready to serve. Just remember to sprinkle them with powdered sugar just before serving.
If you happen to have any leftover pies, store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days.
While peaches are the star of this recipe, you can experiment with other fruits such as apples, berries, or even a combination of your favorites.
Yes, you can freeze these pies. Once baked and cooled, wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and place them in a freezer-safe container. Thaw them in the refrigerator before serving, and they’ll still taste delicious.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Homemade Weight Watchers Individual Peach Pies
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Use cooking spray to cover a large muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, mix together peaches, granulated sugar, ginger, cornstarch, and salt.
- Use a 4-inch diameter glass or circle cookie cutter to cut 8 circles from the piecrust. If you have any leftover dough, roll it out again with a rolling pin and cut one more circle.
- Place the piecrust circles in the bottom of each muffin hole, pressing them down on the bottoms and slightly up the sides.
- Divide the peach mixture equally among the crusts.
- Bake in the oven until the crusts turn brown and the filling becomes bubbly, which should take about 20 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool completely before removing them from the pan.
- Keep the muffins at room temperature until you're ready to serve them.
- Just before serving, sprinkle powdered sugar on top for a final touch.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)