Weight Watchers Chocolate Devil’s Food Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Devil’s Food Cookies Recipe. These cookies bring together the rich flavors of chocolate with a healthier twist, making them a great option for those who appreciate good taste while keeping things in balance.
Crafted with care, these cookies blend the goodness of classic ingredients like flour, baking soda, and salt, delivering a satisfying taste without compromising on flavor.
The secret ingredient? Lentils and egg yolks smoothly combined to create a luscious base that adds an unexpected twist to your cookie experience.
You can enjoy these cookies on various occasions – whether it’s an afternoon snack, a little indulgence after dinner, or even sharing them with friends and family during gatherings.
Their versatility makes them a fantastic addition to your dessert options.
Weight Watchers Points
2 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 WW Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Devil’s Food Cookies
- Turn your oven on to 350ºF.
- Spray cooking spray on two large baking sheets, or line them with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt with a sifter. Set aside for later.
- Blend the lentils and egg yolks in a blender or food processor until you get a smooth mixture. Set aside for later.
- Use an electric mixer in a large bowl to beat the butter, sugar, and vanilla until they become light and fluffy.
- While keeping the mixer on a low setting, include the melted chocolate into the bowl. Blend until well mixed.
- Add the lentil and egg yolk mixture to the large bowl. Mix until everything is well combined.
- In turns, add the set-aside dry mix and the buttermilk to the large bowl. Make sure to mix each time you add something. Your dough will be on the sticky side.
- In a different bowl, beat the egg whites until you see soft peaks forming.
- Carefully fold these peaks into your dough.
- Use a teaspoon to place mounds of dough onto your ready baking sheets, leaving a 1-inch space between each one.
- Place the baking sheets in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Your cookies should puff up and hold their shape.
- Once out of the oven, let the cookies stay on the sheets for 2 minutes.
- Transfer them to a wire rack to cool down completely.
- Store cookies in an airtight box.
- To serve sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
1 teaspoon of instant coffee, ground cinnamon or almond extract.
or ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper. 2 Points (2022/2023 Plan) MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 WW Green Plan 2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points. We are not associated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Double check points on their official calculator.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!