Weight Watchers Easy Peach Crumble Recipe
Weight Watchers Easy Peach Crumble Recipe. If you’re searching for a dessert that complements your meals perfectly, look no further!
This simple recipe showcases juicy peaches with a touch of brown sugar for sweetness. The flour mixture adds a crumbly texture that’s sure to please.
To make this mouthwatering dessert, gather fresh peaches, brown sugar, flour, granulated sugar, cinnamon, salt, egg white, and melted butter.
Serve this peach crumble warm, paired with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, or enjoy it on its own.
Here are some tips for the best results:
- Thoroughly mix the brown sugar with the peaches for consistent sweetness.
- Use your fingers to combine the flour mixture for the perfect crumble.
Weight Watchers Points
7 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
7 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
While fresh peaches are recommended, canned peaches can be used if needed.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat before serving.
Absolutely! Freeze in a freezer-safe container and thaw before reheating.
Weight Watchers Peach Crumble
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Use a cooking spray to coat a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a small bowl, put the peaches and gently mix them with brown sugar until the sugar starts to dissolve.
- Place the fruit into the prepared baking pan.
- In another small bowl, sift together the flour, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the egg white and use your fingers to combine everything until it forms clumps and starts to crumble.
- Take the clumps of the flour mixture and drop them over the fruit in the baking pan.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the fruit.
- Bake the mixture in the oven for about 45 minutes until the fruit begins to bubble.
- Once it's done, take it out of the oven and let it cool slightly before serving it warm.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!