Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Egg Tortilla Recipe
Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Egg Tortilla Recipe is a mouthwatering wrap that you’ll love.
It’s made with ripe tomatoes, aromatic basil, and crumbled feta cheese—deliver a Mediterranean flair straight to your kitchen. The blend isn’t just delicious; it’s also nutritionally balanced.
When it comes to tips and tricks, adding a dash of red pepper flakes to the egg mixture can offer a spicy twist.
If creamy textures are more your style, a few slices of avocado can be a nutritious and satisfying addition.
A delicious, easy-to-make wrap that’s as versatile as it is satisfying.
Weight Watchers Points
6 points (2022/2023 Plan
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Egg Tortilla
- Add one whole egg and egg whites into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add the tomato to the bowl.
- Crumble feta cheese into the mixture.
- Add fresh basil leaves.
- Sprinkle in a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Using a wire whisk, mix all the ingredients well.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
- Stir occasionally until the eggs are fully cooked.
- Warm a tortilla in a separate pan for a few seconds.
- Carefully transfer the scrambled egg mixture onto the warm tortilla.
- Roll up the tortilla and enjoy!
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!