WW Individual Mexican Layer Dips Recipe
WW Individual Mexican Layer Dips Recipe. Dive into the world of flavors with this easy dip, a must-have appetizer for any Game Day or Super Bowl party.
This easy-to-make snack packs a punch with its layers of beans, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, cheese, red pepper, and scallions, all topped off with a hint of cilantro.
Whether you’re a vegetarian or just looking for a tasty snack, this Weight Watchers Friendly dish has got you covered.
It’s simple enough to assemble and is perfect for those moments when you want to impress your guests without spending hours in the kitchen. Just grab your ingredients, and you’re halfway to serving up a crowd-pleaser that’ll have everyone asking for seconds.
Ideal for sharing, these Individual Mexican Layer Dips ensure everyone gets their own portion, making your party a hit with minimal fuss.
Weight Watchers Points
3 Points (2022/2024 Plan)
MyWW Points 3 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
3 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
WW Individual Mexican Layer Dips
- 8 Small Glass Bowls
- In a small bowl, mix beans and taco seasoning.
- Arrange eight 9-oz plastic cups or very small glass bowls.
- In each cup, layer 2 tablespoons of the bean mixture.
- Add 1½ tablespoons of sour cream on top of the bean mixture.
- Place 1½ tablespoons of guacamole over the sour cream.
- Add 2 tablespoons of salsa on top of the guacamole.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cheese over the salsa.
- Add 1 tablespoon of red pepper on top of the cheese.
- Place 1 tablespoon of scallions over the red pepper.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You May Also Like