Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde Recipe
Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde Recipe. If you’re a fan of Mexican cuisine but also want to maintain a healthy and low-calorie diet, then Salsa Verde is a must-try recipe.
This tangy and spicy sauce is made with fresh tomatillos, chili peppers, onions, garlic, cilantro, and lime juice, providing a unique flavor that can enhance any dish.
What’s more, it is a healthier version of the traditional salsa verde recipe, with fewer calories and less fat, making it perfect for those who are on a weight loss journey or just want to eat healthier.
This versatile sauce can be used as a dip for tortilla chips or vegetables, as a topping for tacos, burritos, or enchiladas, and even as a marinade for chicken or pork.
The possibilities are endless, and the best part is that you don’t have to compromise on taste or health.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 1 WW Green Plan
Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde is a versatile sauce that can be used in many different ways. Here are some serving suggestions:
- Use as a dip for tortilla chips or vegetables.
- Drizzle over grilled chicken, fish, or shrimp.
- Use as a topping for tacos, burritos, or enchiladas.
- Mix with Greek yogurt for a creamy dressing.
- Use as a marinade for chicken or pork.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde
- Start by placing tomatillos, scallions, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, lime juice and salt into a food processor or mortar and pestle.
- Puree the ingredients until smooth.
- Taste the mixture and add more lime juice and salt as necessary.
- Serve immediately for the freshest flavor.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Hot and Sour Pork Soup
- 20 Easy Weight Watchers Salad Dressing Recipes
- Weight Watchers Crepe Recipes (Easy and Delicious)
- Weight Watchers Spicy Sweet Potato French Fries
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Soup Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!