Quick Weight Watchers Fried Rice (Cauliflower) Recipe
Quick Weight Watchers Fried Rice (Cauliflower) Recipe is the solution for anyone who’s is looking for a quick and easy meal option.
This recipe showcases a twist on the Asian classic fried rice by using cauliflower, a popular low-carb substitute for traditional rice.
It’s a great Chinese side dish, lunch, or dinner option when you need something quick and easy.
With a colorful blend of veggies like cabbage, carrots, broccoli, and bell peppers, it’s not just tasty but also packed with nutrients.
What makes this recipe stand out is the use of ginger and garlic, adding a punch of flavor that doesn’t overwhelm.
It’s all about keeping things simple and accessible, using everyday ingredients that you might already have in your kitchen.
Serve it with your favorite protein, be it grilled chicken, tofu, or shrimp, and you’ve got a balanced meal that satisfies without weighing you down.
Weight Watchers Points
0 Points (2022/2023)
MyWW Plan: 0 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
0 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, frozen vegetables can work, but fresh ones tend to have a better texture and flavor.
You can, but it’s best served fresh. If needed, store it in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat gently.
Feel free to add cooked chicken, shrimp, tofu, or even beef. It’s a versatile dish that pairs well with many proteins.
It can be if you use a gluten-free soy sauce.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Quick Weight Watchers Fried Rice (Cauliflower)
- 2 cups napa cabbage shredded
- ½ cup carrots matchstick-cut, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup small broccoli florets chopped
- ¼ cup bell red pepper chopped
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup scallions chopped, thinly sliced
- 16 ounces uncooked cauliflower rice fresh or frozen (defrosted)
- 3 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Warm the skillet on medium-high heat.
- Place the cabbage, carrots, broccoli, bell pepper, ginger, and garlic into the skillet.
- Cook the vegetables, stirring continuously, for 2 minutes.
- Add the scallions and cauliflower rice to the skillet.
- Keep cooking and stirring until the vegetables are crisp but tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Take the skillet off the heat.
- Mix in the soy sauce and vinegar.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!