Weight Watchers Chipotle Hummus – Quick and Easy Recipe
Weight Watchers Chipotle Hummus – Quick and Easy. Are you looking for a quick and easy appetizer, party recipe, Game Day recipe, or a snack? This chipotle hummus is the perfect solution! It takes just minutes to prepare, and it’s sure to please everyone.
Hummus is always a hit with guests, and this version has a delicious southwest flavor.
This dish will only take you 25 minutes to make. Prepare it the day before, and you will have a tasty treat ready to go.
Made with garbanzo beans, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, cumin, chipotle peppers in adobe sauce, sun dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, salt, and pepper. It’s all tossed in the food processor, so it couldn’t be easier.
What is Hummus
Hummus is a Middle Eastern dip or spread made from crushed chickpeas, blended with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic.
It’s popularity has grown in recent years as people have become more health-conscious and started to experiment with different foods.
Hummus is a nutritious and healthy snack option that can be enjoyed with some pita bread or vegetables. It’s also a great way to add some extra protein to your diet.
What is Chipotle
Chipotle peppers are a type of chili pepper that is often used in Mexican cuisine.
They are smoky, spicy, and earthy in flavor. They can be used fresh or dried.
They are available canned or bottled as well.
Chipotle peppers can be added to dishes for heat and flavor, or they can be used as a condiment.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 0 Green Plan,
0 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Fresh Raw Vegetables
Weight Watchers Low Fat Pita Chips
A healthy alternative to potato chips. This snack is made with pita pockets, egg whites, olive oil, and the seasoning of your choice. This quick and easy recipe is ready in just 20 minutes. A great option to pack in your lunch, or to snack on while watching Netflix. MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan, 3 WW Smart Points.
Weight Watchers Crispy Onion Rings
Crispy Baked Onion Rings with only 3 ingredients! Made with egg substitute and Fiber One cereal, this healthy side dish is low fat and tasty! MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan, 2 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Poppers
A healthy baked side dish, or snack with chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. A quick and easy 25 minute recipe. MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 1 Green Plan, 0 WW Freestyle and 1 Smart Point.
Weight Watchers Crispy And Spicy Cheese Twists
Made with parmesan cheese, paprika, ground red pepper, and pizza dough. A great Italian appetizer or side dish. 4 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Chipotle Hummus
- ½ cup water
- 2 cans (15oz each) garbanzo beans (chickpeas) drained
- 2 clove garlic
- ¼ cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 whole chipotle peppers in adobe sauce 1 pepper from the can
- 1½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 7 ounce roasted red peppers drained
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- In the food processor, add water, garbanzo beans, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, chipotle pepper, and cumin.
- Process until mixture is smooth and well blended.
- In the food processor, add tomatoes, red peppers, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- Pulse until chopped coarsely.
- Transfer hummus to medium bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Place hummus in a bowl, cover, and place in the refrigerator to chill. The longer it sits in the refrigerator, the better the flavor will be. Make up to 2 days before serving.
- Remove from refrigerator, and allow to come to room temperature.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!