Quick Weight Watchers Ginger Spice Cookies Recipe
Quick Weight Watchers Ginger Spice Cookies Recipe offers a blend of both simplicity and sophisticated flavor.
Crafted from staples like brown sugar and butter, elevated by spices such as ginger, cinnamon, and cloves, each cookie is a nuanced treat.
These quick and easy cookies are a great Christmas or Holiday cookie, or a Fall day.
Weight Watchers Points
3 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Ginger Spice Cookies
- 2¼ cups whole wheat pastry flour 8.75 ounces
- 1½ teaspoon ground cinnamon divided
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅜ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter softened
- 1 tablespoon ginger root peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Make sure one oven rack is in the top third and another is in the lower third of the oven.
- In a large mixing bowl, add brown sugar and butter.
- Use a mixer on medium-high speed to beat them together until well blended. This should take about 2 minutes.
- To the same large bowl, add ginger, vanilla, and an egg.
- Beat these new ingredients until they're well combined with the sugar and butter.
- Now add the dry flour mixture to the large bowl.
- Beat everything at low speed just until it's all combined.
- Using a 2-teaspoon scoop, place the dough on the lined baking sheets. Make sure each scoop is about 1 inch apart.
- Flatten each dough ball to a ½-inch thickness using the bottom of a glass.
- Place the baking sheets in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cookies are set and just starting to brown at the bottom.
- After baking, move the cookies to a wire rack to cool off.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ½ teaspoon of cinnamon and confectioners’ sugar.
- Sprinkle this sugar mixture evenly over the cooled cookies.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!