Weight Watchers Grilled Korean Pork Chops Recipe
Weight Watchers Grilled Korean Pork Chops Recipe, a delectable dish that will surely satisfy your taste buds while keeping you on track with your wellness goals.
To prepare this recipe, gather the following ingredients: ginger, sambal oelek, brown sugar, soy sauce, pork chops, onion slices, vinegar, oil, and salt.
These simple yet flavorful ingredients come together to create a delicious and satisfying meal that will impress your family and friends.
When serving, consider accompanying them with steamed rice or a refreshing green salad to complement the robust flavors.
The tender and juicy pork, coupled with the caramelized onions, creates a delightful combination that pairs well with a variety of side dishes.
Marinating the pork chops overnight allows the flavors to infuse, resulting in a more flavorful and tender meat.
Preheating the grill or grill pan ensures that your pork chops cook evenly and develop a beautiful glaze.
Remember to use a nonstick spray to prevent sticking and facilitate easy grilling.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 WW Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Grilled Korean Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar divided
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root peeled, grated
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 16 ounces (4-4 ounce each) lean bone-in center rib pork chop
- 2 medium sweet onions (optional) cut crosswise into 1⁄2-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dark sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a shallow dish, mix together the ginger, sambal oelek, 2 teaspoons of brown sugar, and soy sauce.
- Place the pork in the dish and make sure it's coated with the mixture.
- Cover the dish and put it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Make sure the grill rack or grill pan is coated with nonstick spray.
- If you're using a gas grill or grill pan, preheat it to medium-high heat. If you're using a charcoal grill, prepare a medium-high fire.
- Spray both sides of the onion slices with nonstick spray and put them on the grill.
- Take the pork out of the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Put the pork on the grill. Cook the onions for 6 to 7 minutes on each side until they're browned and tender.
- Cook the pork, turning it occasionally, for about 15 minutes or until it's glazed and browned. Make sure the temperature in the center of the pork reaches 145°F by using an instant-read thermometer.
- Take the pork off the grill and let it rest on a cutting board for 10 minutes.
- Put the onions in a large bowl and add vinegar, oil, salt, and the remaining 1 teaspoon of brown sugar. Toss everything together to coat the onions.
- Serve the pork chops with the onions.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)