Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs Recipe
Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs Recipe. This easy-to-follow skewer recipe is the perfect addition to your next barbecue. You’ll be gathering a colorful array of ingredients like pork, zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes, mushrooms, corn, and onion.
These skewers are so versatile that you can serve them with nearly anything – be it rice, salad, or even on a warm bed of couscous.
For those new to grilling, there’s no need to worry. This recipe is simple enough for beginners, but also offers some scope for the grill masters to showcase their skills.
A little tip – if you’re using wooden skewers, soaking them in water for about 30 minutes before you thread your ingredients onto them can help prevent charring.
If you’re a vegetarian, just skip the pork and double up on the veggies.
This recipe is perfect for those weekend gatherings with family or friends. It’s a meal that’s not only satisfying to the palate but is also a visual feast with all those vibrant colors coming together.
You’ll be a hit at your next get-together, and people won’t stop asking you for the recipe.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Yes, you can substitute chicken for pork. Just ensure it’s cooked thoroughly.
Yes, you can prepare the skewers ahead of time and refrigerate them until it’s time to grill.
Yes, you can cook these skewers in the oven. Set your oven to broil and cook until the ingredients are browned and fully cooked.
Feel free to use any vegetables you prefer. Bell peppers, eggplant, and even pineapple would make delicious additions.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- 1 fresh lemon grated zest and juice
- 4 teaspoon canola oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound lean trimmed pork loin cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 1 zucchini halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 yellow summer squash halved lengthwise and sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium red onion cut into wedges
- 1 ear corn cut in 16 slices
- Start by spraying your grill rack with a non-stick spray.
- Heat your grill until it's medium high. If you're using a fire, make sure it's medium-hot.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together lemon zest and juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add pork, zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes, mushrooms, corn and onion into the same bowl.
- Mix everything well until all items are coated.
- Get 16 skewers, each 6 inches long. If you're using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes before the next step to avoid burning.
- Put your pork and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Place the skewers on the grill rack.
- Grill the skewers, and keep turning them so they don't burn, until they are browned and fully cooked. This should take around 10 to 12 minutes.
- After grilling, remove the skewers from the grill and put them on a serving plate.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!