Weight Watchers Roasted Peppers and Onions Recipe
Weight Watchers Roasted Peppers and Onions is the ideal accompaniment to elevate any meal. Whether you’re trying to keep things light or seeking a flavorful way to spruce up your dinner, this dish is the answer.
Made with simple ingredients like peppers, onions, olive oil, fresh basil, salt, and pepper, it’s easy to prepare and full of natural goodness.
What makes this dish stand out is the roasting process, which brings out the rich, sweet flavors of the vegetables.
With just a hint of olive oil and the freshness of basil, the peppers and onions become a taste sensation that pairs well with various main courses.
From grilled chicken to baked fish, it’s a versatile side that complements many flavors.
Serve it hot with your favorite protein.
Weight Watchers Points
1 Point (2022/2023 Plan)
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can try oregano, thyme, or rosemary to add a different flavor twist.
Grilled chicken, baked fish, roasted pork, or even a hearty salad would go great with these roasted veggies.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
You can prepare the vegetables and seasoning in advance, but it’s best to roast them right before serving to keep the flavors fresh and vibrant.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Roasted Peppers and Onions
- Use cooking spray to coat a large baking sheet.
- Put the peppers and onion in a large bowl. Spray them with cooking spray until they are covered. Add olive oil, fresh basil, salt, and pepper to the bowl. Mix everything together.
- Place the vegetables in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast them in the oven for 10 minutes. Then, use a spoon or spatula to stir the vegetables.
- Roast them for another 10 minutes.
- Check if the peppers are brown and smell good. If they are, take them out of the oven. If not, stir the vegetables again and roast them for 5 to 10 minutes more.
- Check again to see if the peppers are done. If they are brown and fragrant, take them out of the oven.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!