Weight Watchers Vegetable Lasagna (Without Noodles) Recipe
Weight Watchers Vegetable Lasagna (Without Noodles) Recipe. If you’re looking for a no-noodle lasagna, this vegetarian version made with eggplant is a great dinner option.
When you’re craving a hearty and satisfying dish without heavy carbs, this lasagna is your answer. Trading traditional pasta for nutritious eggplant and zucchini, this recipe maintains the rich flavors of Italian cuisine in a healthier format
This dinner only has 5 Points.
This recipe showcases fresh and wholesome ingredients. Eggplant and zucchini serve as our foundation, providing a canvas for a flavorful blend of ricotta cheese, basil, Parmesan cheese, and marinara sauce. Topping
Ideal for dinner, this dish doesn’t compromise on taste or texture. It’s both filling and light, making it a great standalone meal. But if you want to go the extra mile, it pairs excellently with a side of crusty garlic bread or a simple garden salad.
This recipe is straightforward to follow, and even though it might seem a little different from traditional lasagna, it’s worth the effort.
With the right prep, it’s as easy as layering the ingredients and letting the oven work its magic.
Give this recipe a try, and you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the results.
Weight Watchers Points
5 Points (2022/2023Plan)
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
It pairs well with a side of garlic bread or a fresh garden salad.
Yes, this Vegetable Lasagna is vegetarian-friendly.
Absolutely! You can prepare it ahead of time and refrigerate it before baking.
Keep leftover lasagna in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It’s best consumed within 3-4 days.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Vegetable Lasagna (Without Noodles)
- 1 medium eggplant trimmed and sliced lengthwise into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 2 large zucchini trimmed and sliced lengthwise into ¼-inch-thick slices
- ¾ pound part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg beaten
- ¼ cup fresh basil cut into thin strips
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese divided
- 4 cups fat-free marinara sauce
- 8 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Spray cooking spray on two large baking trays.
- Arrange the eggplant slices on one tray and the zucchini slices on the other tray. Make sure they are in a single layer.
- Spray the vegetables with cooking spray.
- Place the trays in the preheated oven and roast the vegetables for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, turn the vegetables over and roast them for another 7 to 10 minutes, or until they are soft. Take the trays out of the oven.
- Lower the oven's temperature to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the ricotta cheese, egg, basil, and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Stir these ingredients until they are well mixed.
- Spray cooking spray onto the bottom and sides of a 14-by-8-inch or a 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
- Spread 1/4 to 1/3 cup of marinara sauce evenly on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place all of the eggplant slices on top of the sauce. If you need to, you can overlap the slices.
- Spread half of the remaining marinara sauce on top of the eggplant slices.
- Spread half of the ricotta mixture on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese on top of the ricotta mixture.
- Place all of the zucchini slices on top of the mozzarella cheese.
- Spread the rest of the marinara sauce on top of the zucchini slices.
- Spread the rest of the ricotta mixture on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese on top of the ricotta mixture.
- Bake the lasagna in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until it starts to bubble. Take the lasagna out of the oven.
- Wait at least 15 minutes before you cut the lasagna into 12 pieces.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!