WW Friendly Vegetable Barley Soup Recipe
WW Friendly Vegetable Barley Soup Recipe. A hearty and satisfying soup that’s a fantastic Weight Watchers Friendly lunch, dinner or appetizer.
This quick and easy recipe features simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. Just grab some barley, vegetables, and a few basic pantry staples, and you’re good to go.
Whether you’re serving it as a comforting family dinner or preparing it for a group of friends, this dish is sure to please a variety of tastes.
And here’s a tip: you can make a big batch and store leftovers for a quick and easy meal throughout the week.
Weight Watchers Points
7 Points (2022/2024 Plan)
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 10 Green Plan
7 WW Freestyle Points and 10 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
WW Friendly Vegetable Barley Soup
- Place 2 cups of water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Add barley to the boiling water, then reduce the heat to low and cover the saucepan. Let it simmer for 10 minutes until the barley becomes tender. After that, set it aside.
- In a large pot, heat some oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the onions, mushrooms, carrots, celery, garlic, and oregano into the pot.
- Cook these ingredients while stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes until the vegetables become tender.
- Add the cooked barley to the pot and continue cooking until everything is heated through.
You May Also Like