Weight Watchers Beef Stroganoff Recipe
Weight Watchers Beef Stroganoff Recipe with mushrooms, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, sherry wine, Worcestershire sauce, fat free sour cream, and egg noodles.
MyWW Points: 9 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan
9 WW Freestyle Points and 9 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Beef Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Beef Stroganoff
- Using a sharp knife, trim fat from sirloin and slice on a diagonal across the grain. Approx. ¼ inch strips.
- Heat non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. When heated, cook steak for 3 minutes. Drain grease.
- Place skillet back on heat. When hot, add steak, garlic, onion, and mushrooms. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add beef broth and next 5 ingredients; bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 50 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Cover skillet, reduce heat, simmer for approx 50 minutes or until steak is tender.
- Remove from heat; add sour cream and stir to mix in.
You May Also Like: