Weight Watchers Chocolate Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Chocolate Pudding Recipe is a real treat. It’s easy, quick, and absolutely delicious.
Perfect for when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to spend ages in the kitchen. This pudding comes together in a snap and is sure to hit the spot.
Whether you’re making it for yourself or sharing with friends, it’s a straightforward, no-fuss dessert that’s all about the chocolatey goodness.
Weight Watchers Points
5 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Chocolate Pudding
- Place a small saucepan on the stove over very low heat.
- Pour 1½ cups of milk into the pot. Stir occasionally, combining it with the melted chocolate for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- In a separate small bowl, combine ½ cup of milk with cornstarch. Stir until it's completely smooth and lump-free.
- Add this milk and cornstarch mixture to the pot with the chocolate and milk.
- Increase the stove heat to medium. Stir the mixture continuously until it starts to boil. Let it boil for 1 minute.
- After boiling, turn the heat down to low. Continue cooking until the mixture thickens, which should take about 30 seconds.
- Pour roughly ⅓ cup of the pudding into each of 6 small ramekins.
- Cover the ramekins with plastic wrap, making sure the plastic is directly touching the surface of the pudding. This prevents skin from forming on the pudding.
- Refrigerate the ramekins until the pudding is completely chilled.
- Before serving, top each pudding with 1 tablespoon of whipped cream.
You May Also Like