Weight Watchers Herb Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Weight Watchers Herb Roasted Potatoes are a fantastic side dish that goes with just about any main course.
You’ll need some basic ingredients like potatoes, oil, parsley, lemon zest, and garlic. These potatoes come out crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, with a wonderful aroma of herbs that’s sure to get everyone’s attention.
If you’re in the mood to get a bit creative, feel free to play around with the herbs. Adding rosemary or thyme can give these potatoes an extra flavor kick.
Weight Watchers Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Heat your oven to 425°F. Make sure the oven racks are in the top half.
- Take two baking sheets and line them with parchment paper. If you don't have parchment paper, just spray them with cooking spray.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into ⅓-inch-thick slices. Then, place these slices on your baking sheets.
- Drizzle oil over the potato slices. Use your hands to make sure both sides of each slice get some oil. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the sheets. Bake them for about 25 minutes, or until the bottom side is brown.
- After 25 minutes, flip the potatoes over. You can also switch the positions of the baking sheets in the oven. Bake for another 25-30 minutes until the other side is brown too. Feel free to add more salt and pepper on this side if you want.
- While the potatoes are baking, grab a large bowl. In it, mix together parsley, lemon zest, and garlic.
- Once the potatoes are done and out of the oven, add them to the bowl with the parsley mix. Gently toss everything together.
You May Also Like