Weight Watchers Low Fat Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Weight Watchers Low Fat Blueberry Muffins Recipe. This healthier version of your favorite muffins is made using FiberOne cereal, applesauce, skim milk, egg whites, flour, Splenda, cinnamon, wheat germ, and blueberries.
They’re quick and easy, and ready in just 30 minutes.
The perfect breakfast, brunch, or snack for the whole family!
Whether you need a quick breakfast, a mid-day snack, or a satisfying dessert, these muffins are a great choice. They’re low in fat and only 2 Points per muffin, making them a guilt-free indulgence.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins
Weight Watchers Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Weight Watchers Blueberry Muffins
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Low Fat Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups Fiber One cereal
- 1½ cups unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup fat-free skim milk
- 3 large egg whites
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup toasted wheat germ optional
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Combine fiber cereal, applesauce, milk, and egg whites in a large mixing dish and set aside until softened.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In another bowl, combine the flours, Splenda, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Using the mixer, thoroughly blend the cereal mixture. Blend in the flour mixture slowly.
- Add the blueberries and mix well.
- Fill muffin cups with liners.
- ake for 20 minutes in preheated oven.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!