Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer) Recipe
Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer) Recipe. Air frying chestnuts brings a classic snack right into the heart of your kitchen with ease and efficiency.
Roasted chestnuts are a Christmas and Holiday classic!
These nuts, known for their distinct, rich flavor, become an even more enjoyable treat when prepared using an air fryer.
This method is so straightforward that it’s an excellent way to get kids involved in the kitchen. It’s a fun, safe cooking activity that they can participate in, learning about food preparation in an engaging way.
Weight Watchers Points
3 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
- 1 pound chestnuts
- Turn on the air fryer and set it to 375° F
- Boil water in a large pot, then turn off the heat.
- Clean the chestnuts and dry them. Place them with the flat side down on a cutting board.
- Use a small knife to cut a big "X" on the round side of each chestnut. Make sure your cut goes through the outer skin and the layer underneath.
- Put the chestnuts in the hot water for 1 to 5 minutes. Bigger chestnuts need more time.
- Use a slotted spoon to take the chestnuts out of the water. Put them in the air fryer basket right away.
- Add 1 cup of hot water to the basket with the chestnuts.
- Cook the chestnuts in the air fryer for 10 minutes, then give the basket a good shake.
- Check if there's still water in the basket. If it's all gone, add another 1/2 cup of water.
- Keep cooking until the shells open up and the inside part turns brown, about 5 to 10 more minutes.
- Take the chestnuts out and let them cool until you can touch them.
- Peel off the shells and they're ready to eat!
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!