Weight Watchers Spicy Sweet Potato French Fries Recipe
Weight Watchers Spicy Sweet Potato French Fries Recipe a seamless blend of heat and sweetness.
This dish primarily relies on simple, yet impactful ingredients such as sweet potatoes, chili powder, turmeric, salt, and sugar. These elements, readily available in most kitchens, work together to produce a flavor-rich experience.
The versatility of this side dish is noteworthy. They make a complementary addition to grilled chicken or a veggie burger.
For those who favor dipping sauces, the fries hold their own against classics like ketchup as well as more nuanced choices like garlic aioli.
These fries bring robust flavors, adaptability for pairings, and offer opportunities for customization.
Weight Watchers Points
3 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
3 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Spicy Sweet Potato Oven Fries
- Place the cut potatoes in cold water for at least 30 minutes to an hour. After that, drain the water.
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Spray a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange the fries on the sprayed cookie sheet, placing them close together.
- Drizzle oil over the fries.
- Turn the fries so they get coated with the oil evenly.
- In a small mixing bowl, add chili powder, turmeric, salt, and sugar. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Sprinkle half of the spice mixture over the fries.
- Flip the fries over. Sprinkle the remaining spice mixture on the flipped side of the fries.
- Turn the fries a few times to make sure they're evenly coated with spices.
- Spread the fries out on the cookie sheet.
- Bake the fries, flipping them once or twice, for 25 to 32 minutes or until they’re as crispy as you like.
- Serve with salt and lime wedge if desired.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!