WW Friendly Potato Chips (Air Fryer) Recipe
WW Friendly Potato Chips (Air Fryer) Recipe. If you’re in the mood for a crunchy snack without a lot of fuss, Homemade Potato Chips made in the air fryer might just be your next go-to.
This simple recipe transforms potatoes into crispy chips with just a sprinkle of smoked Cheddar salt (or your favorite flavored salt).
You won’t need a long list of ingredients; just grab some potatoes and flavored salt to get started. The air fryer does most of the work, giving you that perfect chip crunch without the hassle of deep frying.
It’s a straightforward way to whip up a snack that’s sure to be a hit whether you’re hanging out at home or entertaining friends.
Using an air fryer means less mess and less stress. So, grab your potatoes, and let’s get snacking!
Weight Watchers Points
1 Point (2022/2024 Plan)
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
WW Friendly Potato Chips (Air Fryer)
- 1 large russet potato peeeled
- 1 teaspoon smoked cheddar salt (or your favorite flavored salt)
- nonstick cooking spray
- Adjust the mandoline to its thinnest setting and carefully slice the potato into thin slices.
- Place the sliced potatoes in a large bowl of water to soak for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, drain the water and fill the bowl with new water, then soak the potatoes again for another 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are soaking, preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 10 minutes and spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Take the potatoes out of the water and dry them off completely.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with smoked Cheddar salt and place them in the air fryer basket. Be careful not to put too many in at once.
- Spray the potatoes lightly with cooking spray.
- Cook the potatoes in the air fryer for 8 minutes.
- Open the air fryer and shake the basket to move the potatoes around.
- Continue cooking for about 7 more minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don't start to burn.
You May Also Like