WW Quick Fried Rice (Air Fryer) Recipe
WW Quick Fried Rice (Air Fryer) Recipe. Dive into the world of Asian cuisine with this dish, an ideal choice for your next lunch or dinner.
This recipe packs a punch with its simple yet flavorful ingredients, making it a go-to side dish to complement your favorite meals.
The points are high on this one, so proceed with caution.
Whether you’re setting the table for lunch or planning a cozy dinner, this Weight Watchers friendly dish is more than just a side dish; it’s a celebration of flavors that’s sure to elevate your mealtime.
Simple, straightforward, and utterly satisfying, it’s a dish that promises a culinary journey with every bite.
Weight Watchers Points
10 Points (2022/2024 Plan)
MyWW Points: 10 Blue Plan and 12 Green Plan
10 WW Freestyle Points and 12 WW Smart Point
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Air Fryer Fried Rice
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked rice with sesame oil, water, vegetable oil, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer this mixture to a 7-inch round metal cake pan or an air fryer insert.
- Place the pan into the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 10 minutes. Remember to stir the rice halfway through the cooking time.
- Drizzle the beaten egg over the rice. Continue air frying until the egg is fully cooked, which should take about 4 minutes.
- Add peas and carrots to the rice. Stir well to combine everything and to break up the egg.
- Air fry the mixture for an additional 2 minutes.
- While waiting, mix the soy sauce and Sriracha in a small bowl. Set this sauce aside for serving.
- Once the rice is done, divide it into two serving bowls.
- Drizzle the prepared sauce over the rice in each bowl.
You May Also Like