Easy Weight Watchers Cranberry Banana Bread Recipe
Easy Weight Watchers Cranberry Banana Bread is a great breakfast or dessert.
You’re using basic ingredients like different types of flour, baking soda, and spices. Bananas add natural sweetness, while cranberries give a tangy twist.
If you’re new to baking or want a flawless loaf, keep a couple of things in mind. First, use room-temperature ingredients. This helps with mixing and texture.
Second, don’t overmix; it’s the secret to a soft loaf.
Weight Watchers Points
6 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Easy Weight Watchers Cranberry Banana Bread
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Spray your loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the flours, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside for later.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the sugar and oil together. Do this for 2 minutes.
- Add the egg substitute to the sugar and oil mixture and beat to mix.
- Add the bananas to the same bowl and beat to mix. Scrape the sides of the bowl to get all the ingredients mixed in.
- Add the flour mixture from the first bowl into this large bowl.
- Stir everything together.
- Add the cranberries and mix.
- Spoon the batter into the sprayed loaf pan.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until the bread is fully cooked.
You May Also Like:
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb