Weight Watchers Ginger Beef Lettuce Wraps Recipe
Weight Watchers Ginger Beef Lettuce Wraps Recipe. Indulge in a mouthwatering Chinese meal. This Asian recipe is perfect for anyone who loves bold and savory flavors.
Made with lean ground beef, fresh ginger, garlic, mushrooms, and soy sauce, this dish packs a flavorful punch in every bite.
Not only is this recipe delicious, but it’s also easy to make.
Whether you’re a fan of Asian cuisine or just looking for a flavorful meal option, these quick and easy Lettuce Wraps are a must-try! So, grab your skillet and lettuce leaves and get ready to enjoy a delicious and guilt-free meal.
Weight Watchers Points
5 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Ginger Beef Lettuce Wraps
- 1 pound 96% lean ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic peeled
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms sliced
- 3 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 8 leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 cups wilted bok choy
- 1 sauteed red bell pepper strips
- topped with fresh mint, fresh basil or cilantro.
- Prepare a large skillet by spraying it with nonstick spray and placing it over medium-high heat.
- Add beef, onion, ginger, and garlic to the skillet.
- Cook the beef mixture, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon, until it turns brown. This should take about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and soy sauce to the beef mixture.
- Cook the mixture for an additional 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Take about ½ cup of the beef mixture and spoon it into each lettuce leaf.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!